Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Censorship Victory!

Yay me! And yay for Carl East as well. Carl is a successful and well-known author of erotica and erotic romance, who's not afraid to tackle taboo and edgy material.

Over the past month or two, I made three particular 3D boxed sets for Mr East. These were originally entitled "The Erotic Dickgirl Bundle", and numbered 1, 2 and 3. Not to everyone's taste, sure, but Carl has really carved himself a niche with this genre, and all power to him.




Anyway, the first round of censorship trouble came courtesy of the titles. So we ate a little humble pie and switched it to "The Erotic Futagirl Bundle".

But then the censors struck again. Apparently she wasn't quite wearing enough clothing for their liking. I dunno...it's not like you could see anything ACTUALLY naked, though clearly it's implied.

So we tackled it a different way. At first we thought about just running some text across her breast and genital areas, but neither Carl nor myself was too keen on it. So instead I went all surgical! I Photoshopped some knickers on her! Like so...


And we received word that it's been accepted. Woohoo to us! And just to show the work in greatere detail, here's a larger version of just the first cover...fake knickers and all!


2 comments:

  1. It was a much appreciated job as well my friend. Thank you.

    Carl

    ReplyDelete