Monday, February 24, 2014

Stranded Domme by Tamsin Baker


It's with great pleasure that I hand over Willsin's World to my talented, witty, smart (and downright gorgeous) friend, Tamsin Baker. Tamsin has just released yet another in an ever-growing catalog of books.

* * * *



Blurb:
Natalie is a professional Domme, in total control of her emotions and her life. When her car breaks down outside of a small town, she is rescued by a quiet gentleman with all the strength of a good submissive. They have a wonderful night where Natalie breaks her own rules, yet doesn’t regret allowing Mick into her bed. When Natalie returns to her real life she feels the lack of her country gentleman and invites him to her club. She offers him a play collar and shows him off to her friends. All is in order for Natalie, but Mick is feeling less than enthusiastic about being kept on the outside of Natalie’s heart. They need to find a balance quickly, or their budding relationship will soon be over.

Excerpt:
She laughed, properly laughed. Her breasts wobbled and she flushed pink. What an incredible sound. He couldn’t help the smile which spread across his face at her obvious pleasure at being with him. It had been a long time since he had experienced this feeling with a beddable woman.
“Oh I know that, Mick. You and this situation is definitely an exception for me.”
The doorbell peeled and Mick forced himself away from the beautiful woman in his kitchen and retrieved the Thai food.
He stopped a step outside the door and took a deep breath. Was he ready for this? Not really. Was that going to stop him? Hell no!
He stepped back into the kitchen and found her setting the table with plates and cutlery.
He lifted the bags of food onto the table and reached for a bottle of red wine.
“Red okay?”
She looked up from her self-appointed job and smiled.
“Perfect.”
He focused on pouring the wine as he imagined the way the wine would run off her skin. How much he would enjoy lapping it up off her body. Fuck, he was getting hard again.
They sat down to eat and had a very pleasant meal. Discussing work, family and all their common interests.
She was wonderful to watch. Animated and lovely. The fact that she wanted him was still rather bewildering, but he wasn’t going to question how he had gotten so lucky.
“Tell me how you came to be a professional Dominatrix, Natalie.”
His question had caught her off guard, Mick could see that, but he wasn’t backing down. He wanted to know.
She pushed her plate forward to indicate she was done and sat back in her chair.
“It was quite simple really. I had a series of failed relationships and I was so focused on work as I got older that I didn’t make the time for any new ones. I met a male Dom at a party one night and he suggested I come see a new club that had opened. I went and loved it. Every bit of it. So I joined, so to speak. I made the decision to train as a Domme after a few years and I’ve never been happier.”
Mick listened to her story then sat back in his chair, shocked. Was that all there was to it?
“Was it really that simple?”
Natalie giggled and reached across for his plate.
“You’re finished?”
He nodded and she stood up to put the dishes in the sink.
“It really was that simple, Mick, sometimes your life just chooses your path for you.”
Wasn’t that the truth.
Then Natalie disappeared and Mick saw the Domme rise up. She straightened her spine and walked over to him, her green eyes alight, hungry.
“Now, my pet, are you choosing to play tonight? Because Mistress needs a bath.”
Despite the casual clothes she wore, Natalie was breathtaking.
Mick forced himself to nod. He knew that this might be his only chance to experience something like this. If Fate had been so kind as to literally drop her into his lap, he wasn’t saying no.
She would expect certain behavior though and he thought quickly about what a subservient person might do.
“I will go run it for you.”
She smiled indulgently at him, her long painted nails clicking along his marble bench top. The sound caused his nipples to harden. He loved it when his lover used her nails on him.
“Do, and be naked by the time I get there.”
He gulped and turned, not wanting her to see his panic. He was not a young man anymore.
Natalie moved behind him and her hands stroked his back as he stood there unable to move. Her nails were long and pressed down firmly through his shirt. He shivered, yes, just like that.
“I know you are feeling uncertain, my pet. Don’t be. If you focus on me and I focus on you then everything will be perfect. You may call me, Mistress.”
Mick took a deep breath and cleared his mind of all the insecurities flooding in. He could do this. He wanted to do this.
“May I call you, My Lady?”
He wanted to be special, remembered after tonight. He didn’t want to call her something that countless others had also.
She continued to stroke his back and her deeper Domme voice whispered to him, “Yes, please do.”


No comments:

Post a Comment