Thursday, August 8, 2013

Another Newbie Author!

[Cross-posted with Coffee-Fueled Erotica].

I'm feeling rather honoured. Over the past few years of creating cover art, I've mostly worked with experienced authors.

But lately, more than usual, I've been getting more first-time authors to create covers for. In recent months people like Susan Child and Abi Aiken (both Aussies...oi, oi, oi!) have called on me to create covers for their first babies. And I really do feel it's an honour. To be an author's first experience of a cover artist.



Well, I have another to add to the list! Rozlyn Sparks, all the way from the US of A, with her brand new release, "Fangirl". It combines paranormal urban fantasy with rockstar romance, and it's a really sweet tale. This is one of the few times where I had the opportunity to read the story before creating a cover. Although, truth be told, Rozlyn had a pretty good handle on what she wanted with this one. She even picked out the image! So it's been an excellent collaboration.

Anyway, if you like vampires, and rockstars, and romance, I strongly recommend checking this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment