Friday, December 7, 2012

Coupling Two - Excerpt





Coupling Two released not all that long ago. November 16th, I believe it was. As I've said before, I feel completely awe-struck to be in an anthology with three of the best smut-slingers going around: Selena Kitt, Alison Tyler and the editor herself, Sommer Marsden. It probably sounds like hyperbole, but these three women are my biggest influences in erotica. And they've all made big contributions to the furthering of Willsin Rowe as an author...at different times and in different ways, they've all let me play in their sand-box. So to speak...

So anyway, I thought the time was right to spread a little of the lurve that's contained within the pages of Coupling Two! This is the story of Teresa (Tez) and Bradley, who've recently become the parents of a baby girl, Abbie. Teresa, particularly, is finding dealing with their new daughter to be a trying experience. How, oh, how can Bradley ease her troubles? Hmm...let's see what he thinks of, shall we?

This, I Can Do (excerpt)

The bed was comfortable and the morning was warm. With the blinds closed, the room had a twilight feel about it. The night had been awful, and my beautiful husband was tending our beautiful baby. Conditions were perfect for a long and well-deserved sleep. 
So it was sweet torture to realize that I was horny like I couldn’t believe. My shower interlude had done less than nothing. It was like killing one ant, only to awaken the entire colony. The tickling want in my pussy had only one cure, and it was the one that, after months of discomfort and then 19 hours of agony, scared me the most. 
Bradley’s cock. 
Everything was quiet in the house. Either Bradley had left with Abbie, or he’d done the impossible. Actually gotten her down. 
“Babe?” I remembered my sister using that voice. The one you try to project three rooms away without actually making any noise. 
He nudged the door open. Abbie was still in his arms, but with a gel-coated pacifier in her mouth she was finally, blissfully asleep. Or maybe it was the warmth and strong pounding of her daddy’s chest. Hell, I’d long ago lost count of the times I’d fallen asleep listening to Bradley’s heartbeat. 
“Babe, why don’t you put her down?” 
“I don’t get to hold her like this all that often.” 
I drew the covers slowly down and showed him where my hand was. “Oh. Okay.” 
Bradley moaned as he once again studied my naked body. “Oh, God. I’ll be right back.” 
Abbie stirred as he placed her back in her crib. She let out a plaintive little moaning cry and I felt my belly tense up. That was it. She was back awake. I knew it. 
There was a little bleating, and I could hear Bradley cooing at her, and then…silence. I held my breath as if the sound of it would wake her. Then, there he was. My knight in shining drool. The sexiest thing I’d seen in…forever. 
“You did it. I don’t know how, but you actually did it.” 
He made short work of his messed-up shirt and started on his belt. “You made the play. I just scored the touchdown.” 
Unable to resist any longer, I rolled up off the bed and threw myself into him. He curled those big arms around me and slipped his hands down down to cup my huge ass. 
“Oh, Tez. I’ve missed this.” 
With my head resting against his chest, right where his “Abigail” tattoo sat, his deep voice boomed in my ear. It wasn’t making me sleepy, though. 
I stripped his belt out from his pants and pulled him free of them. His cock felt like a soldier returning from war, hot and hard and oh-so-ready. “Oh, babe…” I slipped free of his arms and fell to my knees. The warmth of the day had given him a sheen of manly sweat that spiced up the taste of his cock. 
“Tez…Tez…” Just that. It was like he had no other words. His body trembled as my mouth worked him. I wasn’t sure I’d ever want to stop. This was the most powerful, and capable, I’d felt since Abbie was born. This, I could do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment