Sunday, October 21, 2012

Cover Art Options

I've been thinking. A little while back I posted that I needed to streamline my operations, a part of which meant I was cutting back on the amount of cover art I would take on.

Well, I've had a bit of a re-think on that.

Arguably the most time-intensive part of creating covers, at least for me, is the selection of images. While I have a form to fill out, and authors are usually very good at explaining what they're after, it can still take quite a while (hours, sometimes) to find an appropriate model or models.

So I've decided to offer authors a budget cover option.

If an author is willing to supply high-resolution images for me to work with, I am offering a 50% reduction in cover art pricing.

Regular Pricing for covers ($US)
1 image - $50
2 images - $65
3 images - $80

Budget Option Pricing ($US)
1 image - $25
2 images - $32.50
3 images - $40

So you get a custom-made cover for around the same price as one of the pre-made template covers that many other places offer.

Please feel free to contact me at willsinrowe@ymail.com for any enquiries.

No comments:

Post a Comment