Sunday, March 11, 2012

Woohoo! New book!

Well, it's been a loooooong time between drinks for ol' Willsin. I've been in some wonderful anthologies and online writing competitions, and I've created a whole bunch of covers and trailers over the past two years. But in all that time, there's been no book released with a juicy big "Willsin Rowe" sitting on its face. Uh, I mean, cover...heh...



All that has just changed! My latest anthology, "Lightning", has just been released through Excessica, and soon will appear in all the usual dark and smutty haunts.

Blurb:

From the fun and frivolous to the poignant and deeply personal, this collection of flash and short erotic fiction has a little taste of everything. Tales of crossed paths and crossed lines; of fate and fancy; changes, chances and choices.
With flash stories boiled and brewed until only the essence remains, and longer works that simmer and spit, you’re sure to find something to tickle you right where you need it. And with author commentary before each story, you could call this the director’s cut!

Excerpt (from the title story, "Lightning"):

It was inevitable that we would become fused. The attraction was almost polar. As if every bump of mine was designed to fill a curve of hers. When she stood before me, naked for the first time, my heart held still. The touch of her breasts against my lips thudded through to my heels in a sensation that seemed familiar.
It was lightning.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cover! This looks fantastic. I'll definitely have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete