Monday, March 14, 2011

ANOTHER New Trailer!

Once again I have fresh book trailer juice all over my fingers. And once again, it was a client who was referred to me by Katie Salidas (who shall from this point on ONLY be known as The Lovely Katie™).

I had a lot of fun with this one, creating ambiguous demons and also destroying small parts of the United States. All in the name of entertainment, of course.

I was delighted to be given the opportunity to make this trailer. It's my first non-erotic trailer. In this case it's a YA Fiction story, entitled "Released" by Megan Duncan. This book will be released pretty darn soon. Check Megan's blog and her Facebook page for updates!

3 comments:

  1. "The Lovely Katie™" ha ha ha!!! Love it.

    You knocked another one out of the park. Your trailers are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, milady. Megan was so good to work with, too. It's a love-fest all around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-D I love my trailer!! You two are awesome!

    ReplyDelete